The Outfitting Center
…provides equipment outfitting and rental services to the Stanford community. Individual equipment rentals are available for reduced rates to Stanford students and are also available to faculty, staff, and Stanford affiliates. Group rates are available for Stanford affiliated departments, voluntary student organizations, and other groups. Please contact our outfitting manager at SOG-questions<at>lists.stanford.edu to inquire about group rentals.
Outfitting Center Winter Hours
The Outfitting Center is now open in the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center. The times listed are subject to change based on special events. Feel free to call us at 650-736-7768 if you have a question! If we are not available, please leave a message and our staff will return your call during our open hours.
**The Outfitting Center will be closed for MLK and Presidents Day Holidays, January 20 and February 17.
Prices and Policies
- Equipment returned late will be subject to a rental fee for additional days and a 10% late fee.
Payment & Deposit:
- Payment required at time of rental. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
- A credit card is required for deposit.
Cleaning & Drying:
- Items are expected to be returned clean and dry. There is a $10 per item charge for each item that we must clean or dry.
- You are responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement if gear is damaged, lost, or stolen.