Important SPOT Dates
Mark your Calendar for SPOT 2017!
- Tuesday, June 20: Application lottery opens to incoming students. $50 application deposit required.
- Monday, June 26: Application lottery closes – all applications must be complete.
- Week of June 26: Acceptance information sent out. Those who don’t receive a space will be placed on a waitlist. Welcome packets and equipment lists distributed.
- Monday, July 31: Medical History and Assumption of Risk Forms post mark deadline; online gear rental deadline.
- Early August: Waitlist refunds administered.
- Mid August: University Bill distributed with $350 SPOT program balance due.
- Wednesday, September 13: SPOT check-in on campus from 1:00pm-2:00pm.
- Tuesday, September 19: SPOT program ends at 7:30am; students can meet up with parents, head to dorms and begin New Student Orientation at Stanford!
Questions or Comments? Contact:
email: spot at stanford.edu ph: 650-736-7768